All-In-One Coat & Body Optimizer!
K9 ShowStopper is your secret weapon for the show ring and for your valued pets.
Coat and Skin Support
- Helps build and maintain coat
- Adds a dazzling shine
- Develops richness of colours
- Prevents excess shedding & itching
- May help relieve hot spots and dandruff
- A perfect blend of Omega 3/6 and MCT's (Coconut Oil)
- Supports all areas of the body to boost immunity.
- Helps maintain focus and relieves stress of campaign and working dogs.
Digestion and Nutrition
- Natural good flora for intestinal balance
- Easier and better absorption of nutrients and fats with high quality digestive enzymes.
- Top Grade Human Edible Chicken base for extreme flavour and proteins.
- Use as a healthy gainer for finicky or thin dogs.
- Use in home-cooked or raw diets to add beneficial fats (Omega 3/6 and MCT's), probiotics/enzymes, and anti-oxidants.
Just starting your dog on Showstopper? Here are some handy tips:
If you are preparing a coated dog for the show ring, the optimal time to begin Showstopper is when the dog is out of coat or in a natural/seasonal shed. Beginning this product in full show coat may trigger a major shed not wanted by most owners or professional handlers.
If you are feeding any other plant, fish or coconut oils, please remove from the diet. Showstopper will provide these nutrients.
If your dog is a Senior, the fat content may not be optimal for our older companions. We recommend Young At Heart and/or Joint Strong.
Weaned Puppies may use Showstopper if they are very active and/or have a hard time gaining weight. Excellent for large breed puppies as the protein content is low. We recommend Puppy Gold from birth to 1 year of age for small to medium breed dogs.
Pregnant or Nursing Bitches: Please take a break from Showstopper until your puppies are weaned. It is not the optimal product for Mothers. We recommend switching to Puppy Gold if you are looking to supplement during pregnancy and nursing. Ask us for advice.
Begin feeding Showstopper well below the recommended amounts. Gradually increase the amount until desired results are achieved and find the least amount that works the best. Each dog is different and requires varied amounts.
1 scoop = 3 tablespoons and 160 calories
0 - 20 lbs 1/2 scoop
21 - 50 lbs 1 scoop
51 - 80 lbs 1.5 scoops
81 - 100 lbs 2 scoops
100+ LBS 3 scoops
Guaranteed Analysis (per scoop):
Crude Protein (Min).....21%
Crude Fat (Min.).....43%
Crude Fiber (Max).....7%
Serving Size: 48cc scoop = 3 tbsp.
1-lb Container: 16 Servings
4-lb Container: 65 Servings
8-lb Container: 130 Servings
May safely be doubled slowly to increase weight and muscle tone.
NEW & IMPROVED FORMULA!
Chicken, Powdered Chicken fat, Stabilized Rice bran, Rice concentrate, Coconut oil, Whole egg, Protein Free Beef Tallow, Camelina oil, Cod liver oil, Olive oil, Safflower oil, carrot, blueberries, Inulin chicory, (Fructooligosaccharides), Broccoli sprouts, Beet juice, Kelp, Tart cherry, Citrus Meal, Salt, Potassium chloride, Dl alpha tocopherol (Vitamin E) Taurine, Glutamic Acid, Proprietary blend of dried: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus brevis, Bifidobacterium, bifidum, Bifidobacterium, longum, Streptococcus thermophilus, Proprietary blend of dried Protease, Amylase, Cellulase, Hemicellulase, Lipase, Papain, Lutein. Contains: Egg, Fish.